The LVI-Pörssi wall box is LVI-Pörssi’s own production and the result of long-term product development which has been sold since the 1990s. As installation technologies progressed the box has been developed several times, according to feedback received from customers.
LVI-Pörssi's wall box takes in to account several points that are important during installation:
- The plastic frame of the box is the lowest in the market since wall structures have continuously become narrower. The wall box’s frame height is 36mm. See the dimensional image in the additional images.
- According to many technicians, the best feature of the product is its patented housing pipe's locking pin which allows the housing pipe to be locked quickly and securely.
- The purpose of the wall box is to enable the installation of domestic water piping in the wall in a safe manner and meet building regulation requirements.
- According to building regulations a domestic water pipe inside the wall must be able to be replaced, if necessary without damaging structures, and any leaking water must be directed to the outside of the wall in a visible manner.
- Attention must be paid to the installation depth of the wall box in such a way that the threaded cap remains approximately 10 mm above the wall surface to be waterproofed, so that waterproofing can be completed in a sealed manner.
You can find more information about the product group by clicking on the product group’s title.